Lights-Out hotfix updates are here
Today we are publishing two hotfix updates for the recent Lights-Out 3 release.
Lights-Out 3.0.1 Update for Windows and Synology DSM
Update 3.0.1 addresses some issues reported after the initial release of 3.0:
- #780958 Renaming IP device does not work (Console/Dashboard)
- #780958 Manually added device does not update first detected/last seen fields (Console/Dashboard)
- #772784 High DPI scaling in Dashboard-Addin is broken (Dashboard)
- #515468 Remote web gadget does not load (WHS, Essentials)
In addition to these reported issues, update 3.0.1 contains these changes:
- Fixed forum links in about dialogs (Console, Client software)
- Fixed away mode detection for user action (Windows Server service)
- Fixed outdated SSL certificates (Windows server service runs SSL Configuration -update now every 24h)
Lights-Out 2.5.4 Update for Windows
Update 2.5.4 fixes the automatic update installer.
It prevents the new version 3.x from being installed automatically even though maintenance and support have expired. If that happens, your old 2.x license is removed and replaced by a 30 day trial license. All 2.x versions will therefore only be offered the update to 2.5.4 in the next 4 weeks. Only if it is ensured that all installations with activated automatic updates are on version 2.5.4, the update to 3.x will be offered again.
If you want to update now and have valid maintenance, you can download and install version 3 manually at any time.