Maintenance release 3.7.1 for server, NAS and mobile phone
We published two maintenance releases today
Lights-Out 3.7.1 for Windows, Synology and QNAP
Lights-Out Mobile 3.7.1 for Android and iOS.
What’s new in release 3.7.1 for your server?
This is a pure bug fix release without new features. We fixed bugs reported by our users:
- Add support to allow “Force secure connection (HTTPS) only” on QNAP
- Add support for special password characters on QNAP
- Add support to detect failed integrity check on Synology Hyper Backup
- Add support to detect rotation on Synology Hyper Backup
- Fix crash on Windows if WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) is damaged or not working
- Fix standby blocker on Server 2011
- Fix power request handling on Windows
What’s new in release 3.7.1 for your mobile phone / tablet?
We added support for 2-factor-authentication and for devices running Windows 11 or Server 2022.
Be sure to edit your server entry after the update and reconnect the mobile phone once again to your server. If you have 2-FA enabled, you need to enter a one time key.
If you run into any problems, please post your questions in the forums.