The wait is over – Lights-Out 3.7 is available
Today we released the official version Lights-Out 3.7.
We are pleased to offer official support for a whole range of new server operating systems with Lights-Out 3.7
- Synology DSM 7, please read the installation instructions carefully!
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server Essentials Role on Windows Server 2019 or 2022 (see article by Mike Craven)
On the client computer side there is official support for:
- Windows 11
- Windows on ARM processors like the Surface X Pro
- macOS Monterey 12
In Lights-Out 3.7 we have also improved the list view in the console (see the beta blog for more info) and added support for 2-factor authentication for Synology and QNAP.
And as always, bugs were fixed and minor improvements were introduced:
- Improved standby blocker for Windows
- Improved detection of Active Backup for Business (Synology)
- Updated certificates for old Mono versions in Synology and QNAP
- Updated installer theme on Windows
- Fixed creation of pre-configured installation packages on Server running under Windows
- Fixed direct deploy in Active Directory environments
- Fixed saving of last used server in console
- Fixed Veeam provider under Linux
Download the latest version Lights-Out 3.7 stable from the Download page and update your system today.
If you run into any problems, please post your questions in the forums.