Use your Smart Phone and Lights-Out Mobile
Lights-Out Mobile is your mobile front end for Lights-Out server products to manage your client computers and your server(s).
Ever needed an important document from a computer in your office after work? Using Lights-Out Mobile you can easily wake your computer and get remote access.
Working with client computers
After connecting to a server, you see 3 lists:
- Wake-up, tap here to wake a computer
- Save energy, tap here to save energy
- Manage, tap here to manage the computer
Wake-up and save energy work with a single tap. If you like, you can configure to see a confirmation first.
Managing a server
Open the server properties (via menu or tool icon).
Use this to
- Disable Lights-Out on the server for 1-99 hours
- Perform server actions like a reboot
Lights-Out Mobile requires a licensed edition of Lights-Out and does not work with the free Community Edition (see Feature Matrix).
Lights-Out Mobile is now available for all major platforms and provides the same functionality on each supported platform.
- Android 4.0 and later on phones and tablets
- iOS 7.0 and later on iPhone and iPad
- Windows Phone 8 and later
- Windows Store on Windows 8, 8.1 and RT