Click on the bulb to show the context menu:
You can use these commands here:
- Wake the server by sending a magic packet in your LAN
- Wake the server by sending a magic packet to your internet domain (requires a configured DynDNS or xxx.homeserver.com domain, a router that forwards port 9 to your local broadcast address)
- Suspend the server now (requires activation on the server), may be blocked when a backup runs, see screen shot below and Monitoring How-To
- Display the state of automatic wake-up (can be configured on the server)
- Toggle monitoring for this machine. This allows to add or remove this machine quickly.
- Open Preferences to configure the Agent
- About displays version information
- Quit to close the client tray application. Click on Start->Startup to start this application again.